Tuesday 15 October 2013

Every time I read cosmo i have this over whelming urge to make an online store like show pony or beginning boutique. I don't even understand why I want to make one, I don't really care for fashion that much.

ugh someone help me get started, I can make totally make the website and handle all the shipping stuff but ugh I just don't know where to buy from. all the online wholesale sites have really ugly things, and thats not the direction i'd want to in (who wants to buy ugly clothing anyways)

i really can't find anything online thats even remotely helpful in finding stuff to sell.

theres a thing on tv about the Carrie permiere and chole mortez was giving an interview and it just looks like the entire thing was scripted. i dont like her i think she is super annoying and i dont even know what makes her so annoying.

im just annoyed today

No comments:

Post a Comment